NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Geomaticist Job, Latest Quantity Surveyor Jobs,
Position: Geomaticist GRADE II
Reporting to a Senior Geomaticist this function entails collection of geospatial data during survey and related activities, implementing GIS system for collection and storage of geothermal data, ensuring quality and management of geo data reports and maps produced, reviewing data reports and maps among others geomatic services required across the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields: Survey; Geospatial; Geomatics from a recognized institution.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Membership to a relevant professional body.
- Worked as a Geomaticist for a minimum period of three years.
- Minimum Years of Working Experience : 3
- Minimum Education Level : Undergraduate
How To Apply:
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It's Free.