NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
GIS/Survey Technician Job, Current Latest Quantity Surveyor Jobs,
Position: GIS/Survey Technician GRADE III –
Reporting to a Senior Technician the duties and responsibilities of this position entails:- collection of geographical data from the field; assisting in editing and manipulating GIS data sets for analysis and presentation; assisting in digitizing data for storage and retrieval; obtaining survey plans and maps for reference and reconnaissance survey; conducting cadastral survey; supervising wells, data mapping, initiating well pad leveling amongst others.
- Diploma in any of the following fields: GIS, Geomatics, Cartography, Survey or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Membership to the Institute of Surveyors of Kenya (ISK).
- Worked as a GIS Technician for a minimum period of three years.
- Minimum Years of Working Experience : 3
- Minimum Education Level : Diploma
How To Apply:
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It's Free.