Procurement Officer Job, Latest Procurement Jobs, Current Supply Chain Jobs,
Vacancy: Procurement Officer
Starting date: Immediately
Who are we?
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa, and has sites strategically distributed in the three countries namely: Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria. Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role bases in Nairobi.
The Procurement Officer will be responsible for the purchasing activities of the organization which includes researching, evaluating, and purchasing, maintaining good relations with suppliers, and ensuring the timely delivery of purchased items.
The incumbent will also be required to demonstrate excellent organizational and negotiation skills.
- Overseeing and supervising all activities of the purchasing
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges,
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating
- Researching and evaluating prospective
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Procurement & Supplies or any related
- 2 years of experience as a Procurement Officer or in a similar
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing
- Strong communication and negotiation
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Attention to
- Proactive and a strong sense of responsibility and
- Ability to work under pressure
How to Apply
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements? Apply by sending an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st March 2021. Clearly state the subject heading as “PROCUREMENT OFFICER”.
Kindly also state your current and expected remuneration. Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.