Unit Leader Job, Current Insurance Jobs,
Reports to: Agency Manager
Liberty Life is a leading insurance services company and a wealth management company represented in 18 African countries. We use our knowledge and action to guide our customers on their journey to financial freedom. We believe in responding to the changing consumer and market needs through innovative solutions and technologically efficient processes.
To help us advance this goal, we are seeking talented, self-motivated and highly skilled individuals of high personal integrity to fill the positions above. Reporting to the Agency Manager, the Unit Leader will be charged with the responsibility of coaching, managing and achieving results through individual sales and with the help of Sales Agents in line with Liberty Life business objectives and code of ethics.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Unit Leader
- To recruit, train, supervise and motivate Agents within Liberty Life for the purpose of soliciting, procuring and promptly submitting to Liberty Life
- coaching and mentoring the agents for high performance.
- To identify and nurture talent/high performers within the
- Ensure that the team achieves set production targets through completion andsigning of performance contracts with his/her
- Assist in goal setting by agents as well as their continuous goal evaluation and
- Timely reports on team production every week to the Agency
- Establishing and maintaining a sound client base and leads for agents within the
- To implement the market strategy by creating and nurturing sustainable business relationships for the distribution of Liberty Life
- Select specific pay points to concentrate on as a Unit and rally team towards these points; set targets with the team to be met from the pay points Monitor the sales of these markets periodically and report on the same.
A Unit Leader will be any agent with a proven and successful sales track record. The minimum requirements to be considered for a Unit Leader are:
- Must have Certificate of Proficiency (COP) or completed any other insurance professional
- Must have a valid IRA Licence for the current
- Completed an Academic Diploma or Diploma in Insurance.
- Proven good performance record of 3 years from a financial institution or insurance
- Must have a proven performance record in ethical business practices and above reproach in matters,
- Good interpersonal and organization
- Strong presentation
- Ability to excel in a fast paced, multi-faceted team
- Ability to work under minimum
- Good problem solving
- Ability to coach and mentor a
- Prior experience in leading a sales team within the insurance industry is an added
How to apply:
Interested candidates are encouraged to forward their applications and updated CVs to email@example.com e by 23rd February, 2021 stating the job title on the subject heading and preferred Agency/Branch. Liberty Life is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages diversity. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.