Quantity Survey Assistant Job, Current County Government Jobs,
Pursuant to County Government Act section 59 (1) (a) and (b) and the constitution of Kenya 2010, the County Public Service Board of Marsabit wishes to recruit competent and qualified citizens to fill the following vacant positions in the under listed County departments.
CPSBM 15/WENR/27/1/2021: Quantity Survey Assistant II (Job Group J) – 2 posts
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
An officer at this level will work under the guidance of a senior officer. The duties and responsibilities at this level entails: Squaring dimensions and abstracting for preparation of bills of quantities, Preparation of specifications, sites measurements and cost planning among others.
- Kenyan citizen
- Having Diploma in any of the following fields: Quantity survey, Building/Civil Engineering or its equivalent from recognized institutions
- Have shown professional competence and skills as reflected in the work performance and results
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya
How to Apply
Written applications enclosing current Curriculum Vitae (CV), Copies of academic and professional certificates/Qualifications, Copy of National ID card and duly filled CPSBM Employment form (Downloadable from Board’s Website) in a sealed envelope and addressed to;
County Public Service Board of Marsabit
P.O. Box 110 – 60500
All applicants should seek clearance and attach copies or evidence thereof of the updated documents below:
- Kenya Revenue authority (Tax compliance certificate)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of good conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
All the applications should reach the Secretary, County Public Service Board, on or before close of business
Wednesday 17th February 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification, it is an offence to produce and /or present fake certificates/documents.
Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other marginalized/Minorities who meet the requirement of the advertised posts are encouraged to apply.
‘The County Government of Marsabit is an equal opportunity employer’