Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Job, Finance Jobs 2021,
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Position for one of our clients.
The primary role of the position will be to support the Senior Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) in the development of M&E frameworks, systems, processes and tools; implementation of M&E tools and systems to improve ability to collect, interpret and aggregate data that demonstrate impact and program accountability and progress; knowledge management; data quality management; production of quality and timely reports; prudent documentation and archiving all programmes M&E outputs.
- Support in development, implementation, review and updating of the Foundation M&E systems, programmes M&E frameworks and procedures, logical frameworks, M&E plans, Programmes Performance Monitoring Plan (PMP) and M&E tools/templates
- Support development, review and updating programmes indicators
- Support field teams on data collection, analysis and learning activities
- Support in responding accurate and timely to data queries from staff, senior management and partners
- Undertake monthly programmes data quality assurance, undertake periodic field spot checks, flag integrity issues and provide technical recommendations
- Daily update and maintain programmes database, undertake routine data analytics and offline (online backups daily and weekly offline backup every Friday)
- Support in the developing the Foundation knowledge base by collecting/documenting, analysing, and disseminating lessons with staff and external stakeholders
- Support drafting of quality and timely monthly, quarterly and annual programmatic reports/publications based on partners reporting requirements
- Support and participate in programmes evaluations and other special studies
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Senior M&E Manager
For the above position, the successful applicant should meet the following criteria:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Project Management, Finance, Social Science or Information Management related field from a reputable and CHE recognized University.
- Professional qualifications in M&E or a Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Experience in the following areas is preferred:
- M&E in donor funded programs
- Quality data management and analytics using MIS
- Leading field evaluation teams
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st March 2021. Clearly indicate the job title.