Capacity Building Officer Job, NGO Jobs,
Capacity Building Officer
Reporting to Capacity Building Manager, position will ensure capacity building of health workers through training.
- Identifying training needs for curriculum development.
- Preparing training materials and conducting the actual trainings for customer satisfaction.
- Participating in the annual training program preparation for planning.
- Participating in identification of facilitators for training facilitation.
- Preparing the training timetables for specific trainings.
- Preparing reports after each training for reference and decision making.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or Clinical Medicine or any other related field. Additional qualifications in Business Administration or Health Systems Strengthening is an added advantage.
- Functional skills: Training facilitation skills, Marketing skills, Communication skills Report writing skills and knowledge of the health sector
- Behavioural competencies and attitude: Interpersonal relations, Integrity, Pleasant personality, Enthusiastic, confident and self-driven
- Work experience: At least 5 years work experience 3 of which is in Capacity Building
How to apply
If you fit this profile, please apply through online link below:
By: 5th March 2021
(only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to)