Project Manager Job, Current Quantity Surveyor Jobs,
Position: Project Manager – Real Estate (Land Development)
Salary Scale: Kshs. 150,000 – Kshs. 200,000
This role reports to the Head of Projects
Username Investment Limited is a leading Kenyan based real-estate development and Investment Company. At Username, we desire to provide the current and upcoming generations with a place they can call home. We are seeking to recruit self-driven, results oriented, passionate, friendly, and experienced personnel with exceptional project and people management skills to fill in the position of a Project Manager – Real Estate (Land Development)
- Manage/Coordinate all land related projects from initiation to completions. These include survey works, value addition works and construction related tasks.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Where required prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
- Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
- Search legal records, survey records, and land titles in order to obtain information about property boundaries in areas to be surveyed.
- Write descriptions of property boundary surveys for use in deeds, leases, or other legal documents.
- Determine longitudes and latitudes of important features and boundaries in survey areas, using mapping tools e.g. satellite-based global positioning systems (GPS).
- Facilitate production of title deeds from survey plans from the relevant land offices.
- Work with the contracted consultants, surveyors, contractors and other service providers to ensure projects are delivered within budget, time and in the highest quality.
- Bachelors Degree in Survey, Land economics, Real estate, Construction management, Architecture, Urban and regional planning or related disciplines.
- At least five (5) years project management experience in any field.
- At least two (2) years experience in real estate/land/ property related projects e.g. valuation tasks, survey tasks, construction tasks etc.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license an added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and compile necessary reports.
- Strong organization, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly driven with enthusiasm to maintain exceptional services to Username internal and external clients.
- Proficiency in Computer skills, Survey Design and Geomapping softwares, Archicad, Autocad etc. MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and CRM database.
- Good attention to detail, organized, efficient and decisive.
- High degree of accuracy when handling information.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
How to apply
Send your CV/resume for consideration and shortlisting to email@example.com on or before Tuesday 23rd February 2021. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.