Assistant Architect Job, Current Architecture Jobs,
ASSISTANT ARCHITECT – THREE (3) POSTS – V/No.29/2021
Basic Salary Scale: Kshs. 42,970 – 59,120 p.m. (CSG 9)
House Allowance:Ksh.13,000 – 28,000 p.m (Depending on duty station)
Commuter Allowance: KShs. 6,000 p.m.
Leave Allowance: As existing in the Civil Service
Annual Leave: 30 working days per financial year
Medical Cover: As provided by the government
Terms of Service: Three (3) years Contract (Renewable subject to satisfactory performance)
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- a Bachelors Degree in Architecture or its equivalent and relevant qualification from a university recognized in Kenya; and
- a Graduate membership with the Architectural Association of Kenya
Duties and Responsibilities
This is the entry and training grade for this cadre. Duties and responsibilities at this level will include:
- preparing sketch/scheme designs;
- producing drawings, interpretation of client’s requirements; and
- posting contract
How to Apply
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
- Applicants should provide all the details requested for in the It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
- Only shortlisted and successful applicants will be
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic
- The Public Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Article 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenya’s diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
Applications should reach the Commission on or before 15th March 2021 latest 5.00 pm (East African Time)