Specialised Care Nurse Job, Current Nursing Jobs,
(ICU – 4; Renal Care -2 ; Paediatrics -2;
For appointment to this position, a candidate must have:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C, with at least a C in Biology, English or Kiswahili and a C-in any other two science Subjects; a Kenya Registered Nurse or Kenya Registered Community Health Nurse
- Diploma from a recognized medical training college;
- Higher Diploma in one of the following disciplines: Kenya Registered Perioperative Nursing, Kenya Registered Critical Care Nursing, Kenya Registered Paediatrics/Neonatal Nursing, Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Been registered by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Valid Practicing License; and
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
This is the entry and training grade for this cadre. Duties and responsibilities at this level will include:
- Maintaining records on patient health condition and care;
- Ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment;
- Evaluating health care outcomes;
- Preparing individualized reports; planning and implementing interventions; and
- Implementing recommendation of research findings for improvement of related nursing care.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications as follows:
- by completing ONE PSC 2 application form. The form may be downloaded from the Commission’s websites.
Completed applications should be sent or delivered to:
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
P.O. BOX 30095 – 00100,NAIROBI
Applicants should provide all the details requested for in the advertisement. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
Only shortlisted and successful applicants will be contacted.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
The Public Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Article 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenya’s diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities.
THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents. Applications should reach the Commission on or before 15th March 2021 latest 5.00 pm (East African Time)