Health and Safety Manager Job, Latest Health & Safety Jobs,
Our client, a company in the oil industry is looking for a vibrant Health and Safety Manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring health and safety risks and hazards in the workplace
- Advising employees on how to minimize or ultimately avoid risks and hazards in the workplace
- First aid / nursing duties
- Ensuring the business is legally compliant with all health and safety legislation
- Working with and training all employees to manage, monitor and improve the health and safety standards in the workplace
- Being responsible for all safety inspections in the workplace (for example, monitoring noise levels in a warehouse)
- Assisting with the creation and management of health and safety monitoring systems and policies in the workplace
- Managing emergency procedures (such as fire alarm drills) and organizing emergency teams such as fire marshals and first aiders
- Offering general health and safety advice to all employees
- Proven 3 plus years of experience as safety manager
- Deep understanding of legal health and safety guidelines
- Ability in producing reports and developing relevant policies
- Good knowledge of data analysis and risk assessment
- Excellent organizational and motivational skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
- BSc/BA in safety management or relevant field is preferred
- Valid qualification in occupational health and safety
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
The interested candidates should apply not later than 5:00 pm, 28-02-21. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.