Internships In Kenya 2021, Current NGO Jobs,
Switch TV, an engaging, positive and progressive national general entertainment channel for young adults with the vision to expand internationally is recruiting. The Vision of Switch TV is to be the most influential platform for educating and empowering the youth to solve humanitarian issues in Kenya, in Africa and the whole world. Established in 2017 we plan to operate a valuable portfolio of news, info and edutainment networks, significant television production operations.
Switch TV is fully owned by the Kenya Red Cross Society (KRCS).
Position Title: Intern – Television Commercial Production
Reporting to: Head of Production & Technology
Job Location: Nairobi
This position is responsible for the understanding of overall TV production positioning objective and deliver content that is in-line with this. Must be dynamic, self-driven and savvy individual with a passion, curiosity ad love of television content to support/bring ideas to life in ways that are on-brand, connect with strategy, satisfy clients and efficiently progress the department’s needs.
- Very strong in Scripting (documentaries, features, Advertisements).
- Develop concepts, storyboards, for content for various types of videos
- Create the angle, content, and tone according to the needs of the client and the audience for each video.
- Collaborate with internal team members.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Stick to deadlines.
- Follow and deliver client instructions.
EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCES
- Pursuing a Degree or Diploma in Mass Communication or in a related field
- Good communication skills and is very creative
- Must have strong time management and listening skills and have an eye for good quality production
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Be able to make solid judgments and decisions in a timely manner
- Should possess the ability and skills to write proposals.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Packages and other relevant marketing software.
- Team work oriented.
- Presentation and communication skills
- Good communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply strictly through https://www.redcross.or.ke/Careers so as to reach us not later than Monday, 1st March 2021. Interviews are being conducted on a daily basis for the shortlisted candidates