Administrative Officer Job, Political Affairs Internship, UN Jobs,
Are you looking for the latest job opportunities? United Nations is hiring! Apply to these latest job opportunities before time runs out!
1. Administrative Officer Job
- Effectively coordinates actions relative to the administration of human resource activities, e.g., recruitment, placement, promotion, performance appraisal, job classification reviews, separation of staff members, training etc., ensuring consistency in the application of UN rules and procedures.
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in business or public administration, finance, accounting, law or related area. A first-level university degree in combination with qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
Apply for the Administrative Officer Job here.
2. Political Affairs Internship
- Conduct research on various issues, including political and security developments, human rights, economic and social developments, humanitarian issues in the Great Lakes region;
- Be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher);
Apply for the Political Affairs Internship here.