Finance Officer Job, Ecologist Advisor Job, Innovation Officer Job, UN Jobs,
Currently looking for Non-governmental organizations’ job opportunities? United Nations is hiring! Apply for these vacancies today before you miss out!
1. United Nations Finance Officer Kenyan Job Vacancies
- Provide substantive and technical expertise in the area of financial, budgetary and accounting management in conformity with UN Financial Rules and regulation, and policies;
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in accounting, finance, commerce or related field. A first-level university degree in combination with an additional two (12) years qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
Apply for the Finance Officer Job here
2. UNOPS Ecologist Advisor NGO Jobs Kenya
- Conduct baseline survey on terrestrial ecology (fauna and flora) and describe the baseline conditions of the same for each of the sites (if more than one site).
- University Degree (bachelor’s degree / first level) with a combination of 2 additional years of relevant professional experience in Biology, Zoology, Geology, Forestry, Environmental studies or any other relevant discipline may be accepted in lieu of the advance university degree.
Apply for the Ecologist Advisor Job here.
3. UNHCR Innovation Officer NGO Kenyan Vacancies
- Lead and contribute to innovation projects and programmes (both within the service and at organizational level), including research, design, planning, coordination, implementation and monitoring functions as and when requested/appropriate.
- For P3/NOC – 6 years relevant experience with Undergraduate degree; or 5 years relevant experience with Graduate degree; or 4 years relevant experience with Doctorate degree (Social Sciences, Science, Technology, Engineering, Humanities, Administration, Management, or other relevant field, (Field(s) of Education marked with an asterisk* are essential))
Apply for the Innovation Officer Job here.