Digital Media Specialist Job, Latest Communications Jobs,
A printing business startup is looking to fill the above position urgently. The successful candidate should be available to start from March 2021
The ideal candidate has:
- 1-2 years media buying experience. (agency preferred)
- Proven success running Digital’s Media Ads.
- Proficiency in running performance based campaign focused on maximum ROI. Key channels – Facebook, Google and Twitter Ads
- Well conversant with Google Analytics and Data Analysis from digital media campaigns.
- Able to manage multiple projects in successfully.
- Collaborate closely with the rest of the Marketing Team to create & execute media strategy and plans to deliver to ambitious KPIs.
- Develop the strategy and media approach needed to effectively target audiences on online Media channels (paid search, paid social, display, YouTube etc)
- Conduct market research that will facilitate the understanding of online consumer behavior, requirements and trends.
- Carry out Market Data Analysis, which includes but is not limited to campaign results, conversion rates, and traffic in order to help curate future marketing strategies.
Please note: Interviews are currently ongoing.
How To Apply
If you meet the qualifications send your updated CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email title as Digital Media Specialist. Applications close on 25th February 2021