Grants Officer Job, Latest Finance Jobs,
AGA KHAN HOSPITAL, KISUMU CAREER OPPORTUNITY
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an Agency of the Aga Khan Development Network. The hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach Health Facilities across East Africa. The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services, SafeCare level 5 accreditation and is at advanced stage of attaining Joint Commission International Accreditation. The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has outreach Health Services at Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa – Bay, Kapsabet, Migori, Bomet and Narok. The hospital is seeking to attract interested and qualified applicants for the following position to serve in the Two and a Half Year COVID19 Response Project to be implemented in Western Kenya.
Vacancy no: AKHK/FING/005
Reporting to the Manager – Budgets and Planning, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the financial aspects of the project with the ultimate responsibility for Project Accounting, Reporting and Compliance.
- Manage the project finances whilst ensuring compliance with internal controls and donor
- Provide financial reports as required internally and also externally by
- Develop policies and procedures for the project financial management and ensure compliance with the
- Monitor grants for legal, financial, and program compliance including but not limited to ensuring that grant requirements are correctly documented in the grant
- Manage the project budget to ensure project expenditures are approved and allocated to the respective budget
- Ensure payments for projects are made on a timely basis in accordance with project guidelines and
- Coordinate with other project partners to achieve synergy in project financial
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA II
- Excellent MS Excel and MS Word skills
- Working knowledge of Project Accounting and Book keeping Procedures
- Superior analytical, organizational, interpersonal, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar or related role
- Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae with position title and vacancy number on the subject line, including names and contacts of three references, current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 8th March, 2021.
- Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic
- Only shortlisted candidates will be
Please note that Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, medical examination)
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”