Finance Manager Job, Current Finance Jobs,
Position: Finance Manager
This position reports to the Director, Finance, HR and Planning. The successful candidate will ensure maintenance of accurate financial records, timely availability and reliability of financial information and reports, effective internal cost control and optimal utilization of resources.a) Review and submission of weekly and monthly operational and financial reports to the Director and providing assurance over financial and operational data integrity.
- Review and submission of weekly and monthly operational and financial reports to the Director and providing assurance over financial and operational data integrity.
- Carrying out business performance reviews / financial analysis and reporting on a monthly basis on arising insights.
- Implementing the Hospital’s finance and accounting policies and procedures.
- d) Reviewing performance and cash flow forecasts and budgets.
- e) Identifying and developing insights into key performance drivers and proactively identifying and reportingon adverse trends.
- f) Coordinating business and financial control systems and processes and ensuring they have beenimplemented and are operating effectively.
- g) Responsible for coordinating external audit exercises.
- h) Ensuring effective management and utilization of the Hospital’s resources and assets.
- i) Maintaining accurate records and effective internal controls.
- j) Ensuring timely preparation of the Hospital’s consolidated financial statements.
- k) Ensure that operational and capital expenditure are appropriate by reviewing and comparing costs withindustry standards.
- l) Investing funds in a timely and optimal manner; and within approved policies
- m) Managing, coaching and developing finance staff
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Finance
- Must have a CPAK/ACCA or related professional qualification
- Must be a member of ICPAK
- A minimum of eight (8) years working experience
- Must have demonstrated ability to handle departmental budgets, resources, processes, projects andrelationships
- Should have thorough knowledge of the relevant industry/sector as well as knowledge of regulatoryrequirements affecting the relevant sector
- Should have strong analytical skills and be result oriented
- Must have high standards of integrity and ethical practice
- Should have problem solving and decision making abilities
- Should be an effective communicator with the ability to handle both internal and external communication
- Should have effective people management and conflict resolution skills
- Must have knowledge in use of MS office packages
- Must be a born again and committed Christian with evidence of maturity in faith
How to apply
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your CV only to email@example.com on or before 11th March 2021. After sending the email, you will receive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill in an application form. If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.