NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Logistics and Distribution Manager Job, Logistics Jobs 2021
Position: Logistics and Distribution Manager
We are looking to hire a Logistics and Distribution Manager to provide leadership to our logistics and distribution function.
- Execute Apollo’s overall logistics and distribution activities in collaboration with Apollo’s logistics and distribution team. This includes everything from field execution and owning the execution of the whole process from recruitment, training and managing agro dealer relationships to warehousing and inventory management.
- Managing Distribution Partners relations to ensure agro-dealers adhere to the set Apollo standards as per the contracts, with a keen eye towards tracking business risk. This includes tracking, supervising and improving the systems to respond to inventory loss, quality issues, customer complaints and fraud prevention and quality monitoring processes.
- Support the larger logistics and distribution team as the team and organisation grows.
- Continuous process and systems design & improvements towards enhancing team efficiency ,distribution partner experience and at large the customer experience.
- Have at least 4 years experience in distribution channels support, logistics and Inventory management
- Have experience working with a support call centre (added advantage)
- Are proactive and can self-push, self-motivate and have an orientation to getting things done not for recognition but as a commitment to your role and deliverables
- Can establish priorities and multi-task
- Are analytical, computer literate, proactive and a team player
- Have data analysis skills and able to use data to make decisions
- Are a self starter
- Have experience leading a team of not less than 10 employees
- Have excellent communication skills
- Are pure heart and grit
- Embrace humble service, are a good listener and learner
- Are a team player and able to work towards the common goal
- Must have a passion for getting things done, and an appreciation for details
- Must believe in continual process improvement, but you must be ready to jump in to handle fires as they occur
- Are able and willing to travel frequently to the field within Apollo areas of operation
How to apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It's Free.