NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Business Operations Lead Job, Administration Jobs March 2021
Position: Business Operations Lead
Apollo Agriculture is looking for a dynamic and analytical Business Operations Lead to generate insights and execute strategic projects across our core customer-facing functions. You will closely partner with Apollo’s Chief Customer Officer and his team (marketing, sales, operations, logistics, etc.) to analyze the performance of key functions, identify challenges and opportunities, and design solutions that rapidly take advantage of these insights. As an example, you might partner with Apollo’s Field Sales team to understand the performance of sales agents, identify key performance drivers, and determine needed investments and resourcing needs, or you might build a model to optimize output in Apollo’s call center, and develop a plan for resource provisioning on the basis of Apollo’s targets. In addition, you’ll be responsible for ensuring alignment between customer-facing functions, by defining seasonal targets and KPIs and ensuring that all functions are optimally aligned around these goals.
Your mandate is to identify and analyze problems, understand opportunities, and support rapid execution of solutions across functions. Success in this role will require a curious and commercial mindset, deep comfort with quantitative analysis and problem solving, and excellent relationship and communication skills. The right candidate will also spend meaningful time with Apollo’s customers in the field to understand their challenges and needs first-hand.
- Experience in management consulting, or equivalent experience in a corporate role for a technology company (e.g., Business Operations, Growth, Strategy or related).
- Experience working with a Product and/or Engineering department in a high-growth startup environment is preferred.
- Demonstrated record of problem-solving and world-class analytical skills.
- Excitement to understand Apollo from the ground up, starting with our customers.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience writing SQL and/or excellent Excel skills and excitement to learn SQL.
- MBA useful but not required.
- An excellent communicator, writer, and networker, capable of influencing outcomes without directly owning them.
- A proactive problem solver and quantitative thinker: you like to “pull threads” and dive deep into data to understand the key drivers of business performance.
- A system-level thinker with a commercial mindset who quickly understands cause and effect in complex systems.
- A considerate listener who takes the time to deeply understand customers, teammates, and partners.
- A deeply curious person.
How to apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It's Free.