Insurance Sales Job, Current Insurance Jobs, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Overview of the Position
Our client in the Insurance Industry is looking for An Insurance sales person. They will be responsible for implementing sales strategies by developing sales action plans, identify opportunities, and responding to those opportunities to drive sales for company to achieve overall objectives through direct sales, relationship management.
• Proven experience as an Insurance Sales Representative
• Good comprehension of insurance plans including automobile, fire, life, property, medical etc.
• Ability to work with computers and understand and interpret standard statistical findings
• Excellent skills in communication and presentation
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships
• BSc degree (Insurance Optional) or Diploma (AIIK)
- Design and implement effective marketing strategies to sell new insurance contracts or adjust existing ones for our SME
- Contact potential clients and create rapport by networking, cold calling, using referrals etc
- Appraise the wishes and demands of business customers and sell the suitable insurance plans
- Collect information from clients on their risk profiles in order to offer them the proper solution
- Prepare reports to shareholders on the success of your business endeavors
- Retain continuous awareness of transactions, sales and terms and keep relative records
- Check insurance claims to solidify trust and safeguard reputation
- Frequently replenish job-specific knowledge and apply it on the field
- Fulfill all company-established policy obligations
- Follow up on current customers on their maintenance and support needs and ensure timely de- livery of
- Build and maintain positive work relationships with clients in order to create a rappor that fosters customer loyalty and generates aftersales
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested candidates should send their details CV’s and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 26th March 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted