ICT Internship, Current Internships,
ICT Internships at BIMAS Kenya Limited
BIMAS Kenya Limited, a leading microfinance institution in the country seeks to recruit capable and result oriented individuals to fill the following position.
- ICT qualifications.
- Diploma in IT or related field (Degree will be an added advantage).
- Minimum of a C plain at KCSE
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the IT team in maintaining hardware, software, and other systems.
- Set up, configuration and maintenance of computers, mobiles, hardware, systems and applications
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support.
- Development and maintenance of software applications
- Installation and maintenance of computer networks (WAN and LAN)
- Ensure availability of computer systems and infrastructure
- Organize and maintain IT resources.
- End user support
- Any other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should apply through https://erecruitment.bimaskenya.com/ not later than the 5th April 2021
How to Submit Your Application
- Create an account by clicking on the Sign Up link above
- Complete your profile by filling in your details in all the relevant sections as required (Profile Section, Academic Section, Work Experience Section and Cover Letter Section )
- Once you have filled all the required section, proceed to for the position of your choice from the listing