Chief Drivers Job, Driver Jobs 2021,
CPSBM29/12/03/2021: Chief Drivers-Job Group H (2 Post)
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
- Driving the assigned vehicles, carrying out routine checks on the vehicle’s cooling oil, electrical, tyre pressure and break systems, etc.
- Detecting and reporting malfunctioning of vehicles systems, maintenance of work tickets for vehicles
- Ensuring security of the vehicles on and off the
- Overseeing safety of the passengers and or
- Maintaining cleanliness of the
- Perform any other duties that maybe assigned from time to time by supervisor
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Holder of Kenya certificate of secondary Education with at least mean grade D(Plain) or its equivalent
- Pass suitability test for driver grade
- A valid driving license free from any current endorsement for classes of vehicles the officer is required to drive.
- Passed practical test for drivers conducted by the recruiting
- Must have a certificate of good conduct from the Kenya
- At least 2 years driving
- Attend a First Aid certificate course lasting not less than one (1) week
- Ability to work under
- Must satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010
How to Apply
Interested applicant who meet the above qualifications should download prescribed application form from our website www.marsabitcpsb.go.ke and submit dully filled form together with cover letter, updated curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates and identification card (ID) by hand delivery to the address below:
The Acting Secretary/CEO
County Public Service Board of Marsabit
P.O. Box 110 – 60500
All applicants should seek clearance and attach copies or evidence thereof of the updated documents below:
- Kenya Revenue authority (Tax compliance certificate)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of good conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
All the applications should reach the office of the Secretary/CEO, County Public Service Board of Marsabit, on or before close of business Friday 2nd April 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification, it is an offence to produce and /or present fake certificates/documents.
Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other marginalized/Minorities who meet the requirement of the advertised posts are encouraged to apply.
‘The County Government of Marsabit is an equal opportunity employer’