Business Development Officer Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs 2021,
The jobholder shall be responsible for generating revenue and sustaining intermediary relationships for Medical Business growth.
- Generating profitable new business by growing sales and meeting the allocated annual target.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships intermediaries to achieve continuous flow of revenue.
- On board new schemes in a timely manner so as to ensure seamless access to services.
- Recruit, train and manage intermediaries.
- Preparations and submission of quotations and tenders within the TATs;
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field.
- Additional qualification in sales and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Strong Industry and Market knowledge.
- Technical competence in insurance will be an added advantage.
Up to three (3) years’ in Business development or Sales operations.
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication, customer care and presentation skills.
- Relationship Management skills.
- High degree of maturity and self-drive.
- Ability to thrive in high pressure, fast paced environment with minimum supervision.
- Good reporting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
How to Apply
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate.
Strictly apply through https://cic.co.ke/job-application/clearly indicating The Position being applied for. E.g. Business Development Officer – Medical
The application should reach us by close of business on 2nd April 2021. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 12th April 2021 consider your application unsuccessful.