Marketing Assistant Job, Current Banking Jobs,
JOB REF. NO. CCIA/MKT/032
Our client, a medium sized, licensed Non-deposit-taking SACCO based in Nairobi is seeking to fill a vacant position of Marketing Assistant.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the job requirements are:
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Recruitment of new members to increase deposits, liquidity and shareholdings
- Public relations to reduce conflict, misunderstanding between members and society
- Marketing of the society’s product and services to ensure visibility and positioning
- Follow up on sales enquiries by phone, mails and field visits to ensure members are satisfied with the service quality.
- Carry out market research, customer survey to ensure the Sacco is up to date with the latest product and information.
- Drawing marketing plans to ensure a clear road map of what is to be achieved is in line with strategic plan.
- Submission of monthly reports to ensure results are adhered to and provide relevant information concerning improvement areas and progress.
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing
- Degree in any of the following: Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Computer Science will be an added advantage
- Computer skills on MS Office
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar position
- Computer Literate.
- Excellent Communication and Customer Care Skills.
- Ability to work independently and effectively under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Unquestionable Integrity and strong ethical standards
How to Apply
To apply, download and fill out the online Application form below and submit to email@example.com by 9th April 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.