Clinical Officer Job, Current Medical Jobs,
Title: Clinical Officer – Nairobi,
Reporting to: HR Director,
Gross Salary: Competitive,
Our client, is a well-established level 4 private hospital operating on a 24/7 basis. They offer ICU medical care, HDU, Dialysis, Dental Care, Pain free Maternity and Pharmaceutical services. They also offer Technologically driven laboratory tests, Imaging services and a State of the art theatre equipped with cutting age technology and Service Specialist clinics. They seek to hire a Clinical Officer who will be responsible for providing high quality clinical health care and ensuring smooth running of the hospital following established treatment protocols
- Provide comprehensive and high-quality clinical services including (Take/review the patient’s history to ascertain the right clinical examinations and treatment and prescription of treatment) to patients.
- Order investigation and interpretation of results for diagnosis and explain the results to the patients and the intended treatment.
- Diagnose and institute appropriate treatment, write prescriptions, and carry out other treatment activities while ensuring that established treatment protocols are effectively followed.
- Attend to emergencies presenting to the clinic and recommend referrals for cases that cannot be managed.
- Ensure that all required observations and vitals, prescribed treatment and procedures are carried out and documented on patients’ charts.
- Create phenomenal patient experiences, including counselling and sensitizing patients through health talks on preventive and promotive health.
- Embrace, learn and develop in an evidence-based medical system in line with Beleview Hospitals protocols.
- Ensure effective clinical procedures, rules, regulations which are consistent with organization procedures.
- Participate in outreaches or other activities such as health talks or community programs.
- Handle patient data/ information confidentially at all times.
- Prepare the weekly plans/schedules and reports.
- Ensure that the clinic environment is safe and complies with infection control standards.
- Document all aspects of patient care and maintain accurate and complete medical records.
- Actively participate in clinical training programs, including on-job training and skills building.