Finance Officer Job, Latest Finance Jobs,
Title: Finance Officer –Data Center,
Reports to: Finance Administrator,
Gross Salary: 100 -150K,
Our client is a customer-driven Data Centre that enables their customers to enhance their value proposition by effectively interconnecting their businesses within their communities of interest They are seeking to hire a Finance Officer who will ensure accurate reporting, support cash flow management, fiscal and regulatory compliance. The person must be a reliable professional with a broad knowledge of all accounting, financial, and business principles.
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers in ZohoBooks.
- Ensure all transactions have the necessary supporting documents which are stored in Zoho Books attached to the relevant transaction and filed accordingly.
- Develop monthly financial statements (cash flow, profit and loss, and balance sheet)
- Calculate and file timely and accurately VAT taxes.
- Collect WHT certificates from KRA and send them to vendors on time.
- Prepare financial statements for audit.
- To ensure the customers are invoiced timely and accurately via ZohoBooks.
- Ensure that accurate customer statements of accounts are prepared to assist collections.
- Onboard vendors as per company procedures on to ZohoBooks
- Strictly enforce “No PO, No Payment” policy
- Prepare Bills, match invoices with purchase orders.
- Obtain a quarterly, confirmatory statement of accounts from vendors.
- Deal with all administrative requirements for the site.
- Monitor the leave of the employee and ensure that employee absence is accurately recorded.
- Maintain the asset register.
- Work with your Finance colleagues in other countries to further develop the Finance function.
- Engage pro-actively with your colleagues to make improvements in the Finance function.
- Assist Sales Operations to prepare reports for customers, such as quarterly customer billing overviews.
- Write a weekly report on your activities.