Head Of Finance Job, Latest Finance Jobs,
Title: Head of Finance – Forex,
Industry: Financial Services,
Reporting to: Chief Finance Officer,
Gross Salary: 200k – 250k,
Our client, an international non-dealing online foreign exchange broker, licensed and regulated by the Capital Markets Authority. They are looking to hire a Head of Finance to supervise all financial tasks of the company and ensure that capital and resources are managed beneficially. The person must be a reliable professional with broad knowledge of all accounting, financial and business principles. The person will be responsible in preparing financial management reports and is expected to analyze figures and implement recommendations based on these findings, with the most profitable outcomes.
- Manage and Develop the Finance team on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure that there is a strong control environment within the Finance Team and in the Company
- Assist in developing and maintaining policies and procedures as deemed appropriate.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Determine content and assemble data to prepare monthly reports for review by Management.
- Conduct analysis of financial risks and benefits on business initiative.
- Review of bank, PSP and broker reconciliations.
- Prepare budgets every 6 months for the group to present to management with findings and recommendations, ensure adherence and ensure variances and corrective action and cost containment initiatives with departmental heads.
- Preparation of financial reports, and management information reports
- Liaising with the auditors to ensure that time frames are agreed, information is supplied timely to auditors and that the audit is completed without significant adjustments.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Ensure accounts are in line with IFRS.
- Ensure tax dues / VAT matters are dealt with on a timely basis.
- Ensure adequate and timely reporting to the regulatory authorities such as – CMA, KRA, NSSF, NITA, NHIF, NEA and others that may arise.
- Monthly reporting to CMA via upload to their portal within set deadlines.
- Monitoring and tracking and managing required minimum capital adequacy requirements as per CMA Guidelines and Act.