HR Manager Job, Current HR Jobs,
Title: HR Manager – Engineering &Construction,
Industry: Engineering &Construction,
Gross Salary: Competitive,
Our client is a well-established international company dealing with civil construction, public works, port operations, waste, water, and logistics. They seek to hire a well-experienced HR Manager who will be tasked with managing the human resource function of the company in alignment with the corporate objectives of the company.
- Formulate and manage the implementation of HR policies and systems in alignment with the company’s strategy to ensure overall compliance as well as employee engagement and satisfaction.
- Design and implement human resource plans to bridge staffing gaps and deal with surplus capacity through coordination of recruitment, selection and placement of staff as per the approved manpower plans.
- Provide HR guidance and support to the allocated business unit across a breadth of areas including talent management, employee development, performance management, change management and employee relations;
- Facilitate talent reviews and succession planning discussions and work with the business unit to ensure succession plans are actively put into practice;
- Develop, recommend and implement sound employee relations programs to ensure the highest level of mutual understanding between employees and management.
- Initiate and implement organizational, leadership and capability development within the company in conjunction with the management.
- Develop organizational change management capabilities and implement and support relevant change management initiatives.
- Oversee the entire payroll function ensuring accuracy and alignment to approved budgets with zero variances.
- Administer the implementation of health and safety policies and processes and ensure continuous staff education on health and safety activities to ensure security, continuity and safety of the company and its employees.
- Advise division heads and line managers on appropriate disciplinary process to determine the most prudent approach at division level;
- Hold regular meetings with Head of Departments and line managers to establish needs as relates to all HR matters including staffing needs, succession planning, attrition, etc.
- Ensure accurate and timely HR monthly and annual reporting.