Public Relations Officer Job, Latest PR Jobs,
Title: Public Relations Officer – e-Commerce Company,
Gross Salary: 48, 913k plus performance based incentive,
Our client is an upcoming online marketplace in Kenya. They seek to hire a Public Relations Officer who will be responsible for handling all aspects of planned publicity campaigns and PR activities in the country.
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Creating, managing, and optimization the reports based on KPI metrics
- Track performance of campaigns by key metrics
- Undertaking relevant market research
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends
- Organize and attend PR events and serve as company spokesperson.
- Building positive relationships with stakeholders, media, and public
- Edit and update promotional material and publications e.g. brochures, videos, social media posts, etc.
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorship, and advertising