Accounts Receivables Job, Current Accounting Jobs,
Position: Accounts Receivables
Job Reference Number: E-Plus – Accounts Receivables/HR/2021
Responsible to the Finance Manager for effective management of accounts receivable, including the maintenance, review and updating the same in accordance with credit policy. Specific responsibilities include emailing invoices to customers; review and process credit memos, and reconcile customer receivable balances; review daily cash receipts and allocate payments against specific transactions for Eplus.
- Set-up new customers in Microsoft Dynamics NAV Classic
- Perform reconciliation of accounts, identify and resolve adjustments and discrepancies in financial records and also resolve adjustments and discrepancies with funding agency records
- Monitor monthly receivables activity while making sure that that billing, collection, and reporting activities are carried out per specified dates to ensure accurate financial collections
- Examine and analyse customer account details, which include non-payments, delayed payments, and other irregularities and create an internal recovery system to ensure debtors days are maintained at 30days
- Investigate special collection problems and confer with debtors to advise on official credit policy and to make arrangements for payment of outstanding accounts, may recommend transfer of client accounts to delinquent account
- Complete general ledger account reconciliations by analyzing transactions, comparing expected results to actual results, identifying errors, and making necessary corrections, and presenting data in a user-friendly format Contribute to the development, implementation and evaluation of the annual budgets and plans.
- Provide various financial reports on an ad-hoc basis by extracting, compiling, analysing, and formatting financial data; also provide assistance in interpreting report parameters, results, and data to line management and other management personnel
- Collecting cash revenue & credit sales guarantee forms from dispatch daily and ensuring banking is done within 24hrs
- Continuous debt collection to ensure receivables are maintained within 30days
- Carrying out analysis between cash call summary, crew receipt books and guarantee forms to ensure that all ambulance revenue is captured with completeness and accuracy
- Working with accounts assistant to ensure effective and efficient management of member’s data base
- Assist the Business development manager in preparing and monitoring the annual revenue budget.
- Assisting with the tax provision reporting process and the tax compliance process to include the submission of tax returns and tax payments to the relevant tax authorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance plus CPA (II) or equivalent qualifications
- Over 4 years experience in financial accounting
- Considerable knowledge of financial accounting and debt collection systems
- Ability to perform professional accounting work in accordance with the international “Generally Accepted Accounting and Auditing Principles” (GAAP), procedures and controls.
- Effective communication skills ability to present ideas clearly, both orally and in writing and to prepare comprehensive reports
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gather and analyse information skillfully, develop alternative solutions, work well in group problem solving situations and use reason even when dealing with emotional topics
- Considerable knowledge of computerized information and financial management systems, proficiency in database systems, spreadsheet and flow chart applications, computerized accounting, budgeting and human resources systems
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, analyse financial and operational data and information, think analytically and critically
- Ability to maintains high level of confidentiality, remain open to new ideas and experiment with improved systems and proven methods
- Ability and willingness to make consultative decisions, exhibit sound and accurate judgment, support and explain reasoning for decisions, include appropriate people in decision-making process and makes timely decisions
- Team player
- Initiative taker
- Logical and detail oriented
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply strictly through email@example.com to reach us not later than 12th March 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.