Food and Beverage Manager Job, Current Hotel Jobs,
Reports to: General Manager,
- Maintain a professional and high quality service oriented environment at all times.
- Creates and price new menus with the menu development team
- Coordinates with purchasing to insure that all purchases conform to Food and Beverage department purchase orders
- Weekly audit of Food and Beverage quotation sheets and invoices or delivery tickets
- Reviews and evaluates the bi-monthly food and beverage cost index
- Establish, maintains and improves production standards
- Delivers hotel’s food and beverage service standards
- Develops with the Conference coordinator menus and acceptable levels and products, this includes proposals, contracts
- Delivers governments sanitation requirements
- Undertake responsibility for Scheduling and Payroll of the department.
- Set Food & Beverage department Budget, monitor Profit & Loss and cash handling throughout the year.
- Coordinate daily activities with hotel management team on a daily basis.
- Hold monthly department meetings keeping staff informed of all activities in the hotel,
- Reinforcing Standards of Excellence and promoting a strong team atmosphere and culture.
- Act as manager on duty for the hotel, dealing with complaints, problem solving, disturbances, special requests and any other issues that may arise.
- Handle guest complaints
- Supervise all staff including selecting, training, evaluating, scheduling, counselling and disciplining in accordance to the company policies
- Maintain employee records concerning attendance and punctuality
- Participate in daily management briefs and disseminate information to front office depart
- Perform other hotel-related duties as required
- Degree or Diploma in Food and Beverage from a reputable College or University.
- 3 years previous experience as Food and Beverage Manager in a 4* hotel.
- Good working knowledge of hotel computer applications.
- Good working knowledge of micro fidelio
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service.
- Able to work flexible hours.
How To Apply
Only candidates with over 3 year’s relevant hotel experience for management positions and 2 years relevant hotel experience for supervisory position shall be considered.
Send your CV, Cover letter and copies of certificates indicating availability and current remuneration not later than 20th March, 2021 to email@example.com with subject line being the position applied for.