Manufacturing Human Resources Manager Job, HR Jobs 2021,
Job Title: Human Resources Manager – Manufacturing
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Our client is in the manufacturing industry currently sourcing for A Human Resource Manager with experience in the manufacturing industry. H/She is will be tasked with the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function.
Human Resources Manager Roles & Responsibilities;
- Formulate and manage the implementation of HR policies and systems in alignment with the company’s strategy to ensure overall compliance as well as employee engagement and satisfaction.
- Design and implement human resource plans to bridge staffing gaps and deal with surplus capacity through coordination of recruitment, selection and placement of staff as per the approved manpower plans.
- Lead the implementation of the company’s performance management system based on approved individual performance rating criteria.
- Identify and implement HR best practices aligned to the company’s strategy and to create an employer of choice brand.
- Develop, recommend and implement sound employee relations programs to ensure the highest level of mutual understanding between employees and management.
- Initiate and implement organizational, leadership and capability development within the company in conjunction with the management.
- Develop organizational change management capabilities and implement and support relevant change management initiatives.
- Oversee the entire payroll function ensuring accuracy and alignment to approved budgets with zero variances.
- Administer the implementation of health and safety policies and processes and ensure continuous staff education on health and safety activities to ensure security, continuity and safety of the company and its employees.
- Ensure accurate and timely HR monthly and annual reporting.
Human Resources Manager Skills & Qualifications;
- A Bachelor’s degree in relevant area, preferably in Human Resource Management.
- Higher Diploma in Human Resources / CHRP
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a managerial role or a similar role in the manufacturing industry.
- Should be a registered member of IHRM.
- MUST have experience leading a large team
- Experience in a manufacturing industry is an added advantage
- Have positive attitude, resilient and can work for long hours
- Good understanding of the labor laws
- Must have good communication and listening skills
- High level of Integrity
- Should be able to maintain discretion at all times
- Ability to be responsive and to prioritize tasks in line with the changing needs of the organization
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel, as well as with HR Software.
If we just described you and believe you are up to the challenge, possess all the qualifications/ experience listed above, please send your CV with an email subject (Human Resources Manager – Manufacturing) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 11th March 2021
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.