Logistics Officer Job, Logistics Jobs 2021,
JOB TITLE: Logistics Officer
INDUSTRY: Concrete Design and Production
REPORTING TO: Logistics Manager
GROSS SALARY: Negotiable
CLIENT: A leading ready – mix concrete solutions providers with a reputation of providing high-quality ready-mix concrete for Commercial, Industrial and Residential construction.
Will be to supervise the movement, distribution of ready-mix concrete planning routes, analyzing budgets, and processing shipments.
The successful candidate must demonstrate strong attention to detail in order to oversee daily operations and logistics employees. In addition to having excellent organizational skills, you should also possess in-depth knowledge of logistics and inventory systems.
Roles & Responsibilities of Assistant Logistics Manager Job
- Planning and allocating of pumps to site according to orders
- Coordination of movement of pumps between client sites
- Handling daily logistical hitches and liaison with management
- Planning and allocation of mixer trucks for ready-mix concrete delivery
- Coordination between the client/ foremen and the mixer trucks and / pump operators in the delivery process
- Coordinating with batchers at all plants
- Coordination with maintenance on plant/ equipment maintenance schedules.
Qualifications of Assistant Logistics Manager Job
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or related field.
- At least three (3) years’ experience working in a similar role in a busy logistics environment
- Fast learner that can work with minimum supervision
- Have people skills and team player
- Demonstrated ability of working well with people Demonstrated initiative and proactive behavior
- Good written and oral communication
- Office computer software experience
- Knowledge of concrete Product Line and/or the construction industry is a MUST.
If we just described you and believe you are up to the challenge, possess all the qualifications/ experience listed above, please send your CV with an email subject (Logistics Officer) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 5th April 2021.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.