Restaurant Manager Job, Latest Hotel Jobs,
Reports to: F&B Manager,
- Assist the F&B manager with smooth and organized running of F&B department according to the Standards set by the management.
- Leads by personal example by following Company’s Mission / Vision & Guiding Principles.
- Complies with the Company’s Code of Conduct,
- Works with food and beverage staff to ensure proper food presentation and proper food-handling procedures
- Achievement of financial goals in revenue, expenses and profit
- Guest comments survey results and quality/ efficiency of guest complaint follow up/ recovery.
- Quality of overall staff development, guarantee that training plans are carried out and recorded in a manner as set by the company.
- Participates in the elaboration of the hotel’s F&B standards and procedure. Is directly responsible of their implementation and respect from the team members
- Ensure staffs, particularly guest contact personnel are familiar with club lounge members, known repeat guests, VIPs and provide special attention and recognition
- Confirm daily specials and new menu additions with the Executive Chef.
- Manage the food and beverage service provided in each outlet; coach employees on effective service techniques.
- Assume overall responsibility for maintaining presentation standards to ensure facilities, OS&E and FF&E are clean, in good repair and well maintained
- Fully responsible for guest complaint follow up and guest complaint recovery process
- Schedules periodic food and beverage service staff meetings to ensure correct interpretation of policies and obtain feedback from staff members
- Monitors activity regarding discounts, billing instruction and compliance with hotel credit policy
- Plans and co-ordinates in-house activities with relevant division heads
- Assist in developing, implementing and evaluating cost effective F&B budget and business plan to ensure optimum guest satisfaction, sales maximisation and profitability on an on-going basis
- Ensures that all company discount and rebate policies are adhered to
- Familiar with Kenyan OSHA, FTO, HACCP and other company health and safety policies and ensure your areas promote and comply with them
- Is capable of handling irate customers with a friendly/calm attitude
- Effectively forecasts restaurant needs
- Shifts priorities and goals as work demands change
- Prioritizes tasks effectively to ensure most important tasks are completed on time
- Coaches team on how to exceed Guest expectations.
- Creates a positive team atmosphere among Team Members
- Maintains records of staff periodic manner and operating costs
- Provides feedback and coaching to the Team regularly
- Understands building capability through Cross training
- Effectively identifies restaurant problems through reports and can ideate & execute to resolve the same
- Any other duties that may be assigned
- Diploma in food and beverage from a reputable college or University
- At least 2 Years of experience in a four star hotel as a restaurant manager
- Good working knowledge of micro Fidelio
- A successful track record of managing a team.
- Able to work with flexible working hours.
- Able to work under Minimal Supervision
- Able to Multitask and reliable.
How To Apply
Only candidates with over 3 year’s relevant hotel experience for management positions and 2 years relevant hotel experience for supervisory position shall be considered.
Send your CV, Cover letter and copies of certificates indicating availability and current remuneration not later than 20th March, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line being the position applied for.