Driver Job, Latest Driver Jobs,
Location: Chuka, Tharaka Nithi
Responsible for timely and safe delivery of products to the market while adhering to traffic code of conduct.
- Load, transport & deliver items to clients in a safe &timely manner.
- Review orders before and after delivery to ensure that the stocks are correct
- Assist with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Adhere to assigned routes and follow time schedules.
- Abide by all transportation laws & maintain a safe driving record.
- Always ensure proper & clean maintenance of vehicle
- Keep track and ensure timely renewal of vehicle license
- Determine when and what kind of maintenance the vehicle require & keep track of general maintenance schedules
- Check oil, water & coolant levels before driving
- Maintain log of each service
SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Attention to detail
- O’ level certificate
- Valid driver’s license BCE
- Clean driving record.
- Certificate of good conduct
- 3+ years’ experience
- 5yrs learning of basic mechanics
- 3+ years demonstrated sales ability
How to apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should send all their academic & Value-Added Certificates accompanied by their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Subject of the email should be the job title of the position; applications can also be hand delivered at our Chuka – Ndagani Offices on or before 1st April 2021.
Each candidate should include at least three referees who can validate their experience. Telephone contacts must be submitted with the application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview