Human Resources Business Partner Job, HR Jobs,
HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER
LOCATION: Nairobi, Kenya
iSON BPO is the largest 3rd Party BPO service provider in Africa with a presence in 14 countries in Africa with over 15,000 employees across our Africa, UAE and India operations.
iSON Kenya operations seeks to recruit a suitable and qualified candidate for the position of Human Resources Business Partner to be based out of Nairobi.
The primary role of this position is to work closely and in conjunction with the Business Development and HRO Division to provide professional and customer focused HRO services across the entire spectrum from recruitment and selection to client management in line with client SLAs.
Knowledge, Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ experience gained in Human Resource outsourcing / shared services
- Excellent client management skills.
- Ability to develop Business Development interpersonal skills
- Must be highly organized, attention to detail and goal oriented.
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Excellent MS Office skills – Word, Excel and Power point.
- Excellent communication skills; with experience in making client presentations.
- Ability to undertake travel based on job demands.
- Excellent understanding of Kenya labour laws.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Familiarity with interview assessment tools.
- Working knowledge of an HRMS software.
- Flexible to work long hours; weekends and/or public holidays if required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send an updated and detailed CV including a motivation letter indicating mobile contact number to email@example.com
Closing date for receiving applications is Friday, 12th March 2021.