Social Media Operations Specialist Job, Communication Jobs March,
STARTING DATE: IMMEDIATELY
WHO ARE WE?
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa, and has sites strategically distributed in the three countries namely: Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria.
Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role bases in Nairobi.
SOCIAL MEDIA OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
- Overseeing company social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and TikTok.
- Creating and posting new posts for company on the social media accounts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Interacting with fans on our social media platforms, replying to comments and messages
- Shooting at least one short film weekly and sharing it to our social media
- Conducting interactive activities on social media platforms, contacting winners, gift delivery and photo
- Analyzing social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign
- Monitoring and developing reports on competitor activity within social media
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant
- At least 2 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media best
- Excellent multitasking
- Critical thinker and problem-solving
- Be a strong team player with excellent interpersonal
- Be able to work well and meet strict deadlines and targets with minimum supervision.
- Have a good working knowledge of MS Office applications with strong report writing
- Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th March 2021 clearly stating the subject heading “Social Media Operations Specialist”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.