Commissionaire Job, Current Security Jobs,
(Job Grade ‘J’ CASB 10),
Basic Salary Scale: Kshs. 31,270 – 41,260 p.m House Allowance: Kshs. 7,500,
Commuter Allowance: Kshs. 4,000,
Duties and responsibilities will entail:-
- preventing any interruption as the county assembly meeting is in progress;
- ensuring public gallery security within the county assembly;
- serving members in the chamber;
- controlling the press in the public gallery when the county assembly is in progress;
- controlling dress code in the public gallery to ensure decorum in the County Assembly.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, an officer must:-
- Served in the grade of Commissionaire II or in a comparable position for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Be in possession of a Paramilitary/Military Training qualifications;
- A Diploma in Security Management /Investigations and
- Forensic studies from a recognized institution;
- Have served satisfactorily in the uniformed service for a period of not less than five (5) years;
- Have First Aid certificate and/or fire-fighting certificate /Disaster management certificate;
- Certificate in Supervisory Skills Course lasting not less than two (2) weeks from a recognized institution.
- Be in possession of an exemplarily service certificate; and Shown merit and ability in work performance and results
How To Apply
MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL POSITIONS
All interested applicants MUST obtain and submit the following valid documents;
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Certified copies of relevant Academic and Professional Certificates,
- National Identity Card or Passport
- Observe Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010;
- Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority; ( KRA),
- Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loans Board; (HELB),
- Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission; (EACC),
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Criminal investigation Department; (CID); and
- Clearance Certificate from a recognized Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
- The applicants should attach copies of their certificates and testimonials.
- It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application, giving false or misleading information on conviction may lead to being fined or imprisoned.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- CANVASSING in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Kisumu County Assembly Service Board is committed to implementing the provisions of the constitution – chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES, THE MAGINALISED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce original copies of their Identity Cards, Academic and Professional certificates and transcripts during interviews. It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates.
- Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letters of appointment to their current substantive post during their interview.
Completed applications should be sent or delivered not later than Monday 12th April, 2021 at 5.00 pm to the office of the clerk and addressed to:
COUNTY ASSEMBLY SERVICE BOARD KISUMU COUNTY ASSEMBLY
P. O. BOX 86 -40100 KISUMU