Human Resource Management Officer Job, HR Jobs 2021,
(Job Grade ‘M’ CASB 07),
Basic Salary Scale: Kshs. 49,000 – Kshs 65,120 p.m,
House Allowance: Kshs. 22,000 Commuter Allowance: Kshs. 8,000,
Specific duties and responsibilities will entail:-
- staff appraisal logistics;
- Code of Conduct reports;
- managing staff medical scheme, pension and statutory deductions;
- overseeing performance management;
- managing staff probation, confirmation, promotion and exit process;
- disciplinary process documentation;
- comprehensive and consistent documentation and reporting of performance management processes;
- documentation of all compliance issues and progress including SRC, CRA, KENAO, KRA, DOSH, PSC, IHRM and all Labour Laws and regulations;
- Updating job descriptions;
- be the Secretary to the Performance Management Committee; and
- collating daily attendance and leave records and summarizing them.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
- Served in the grade of Human Resource Management Officer III for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Bachelors degree in any of the following disciplines:- Human Resource Management, Business Administration or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Post-graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations, Business Administration from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Management Course of not less than four weeks from a recognized institution;
- Be a member of the Institute of Human Resource Management and of good professional standing;
- Be a holder of CHRP III;
- Proficiency in computer application; and
- Demonstrated managerial, administrative and professional competence in work performance and results.
How To Apply
MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL POSITIONS
All interested applicants MUST obtain and submit the following valid documents;
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Certified copies of relevant Academic and Professional Certificates,
- National Identity Card or Passport
- Observe Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010;
- Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority; ( KRA),
- Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loans Board; (HELB),
- Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission; (EACC),
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Criminal investigation Department; (CID); and
- Clearance Certificate from a recognized Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
- The applicants should attach copies of their certificates and testimonials.
- It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application, giving false or misleading information on conviction may lead to being fined or imprisoned.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- CANVASSING in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Kisumu County Assembly Service Board is committed to implementing the provisions of the constitution – chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES, THE MAGINALISED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce original copies of their Identity Cards, Academic and Professional certificates and transcripts during interviews. It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates.
- Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letters of appointment to their current substantive post during their interview.
Completed applications should be sent or delivered not later than Monday 12th April, 2021 at 5.00 pm to the office of the clerk and addressed to:
COUNTY ASSEMBLY SERVICE BOARD KISUMU COUNTY ASSEMBLY
P. O. BOX 86 -40100 KISUMU