HR Assistant Job, Current HR Jobs,
Vacancy: HR Assistant
LWF World Service is the humanitarian and development arm of the Lutheran World Federation. We are a widely recognized, international, faith-based organization working in over 20 countries. We seek to bring people of all backgrounds together in the common quest for justice, peace, and reconciliation in an increasingly complex and fragmented world. A commitment to the human rights of every individual, regardless of their status, guides our work, actions, and operations. We are particularly known for our timely, compassionate, and professional humanitarian work, and for our field presence in hard to-reach areas. Our work is people-centered and community- based. Above all, we work with the most vulnerable, and in order to claim and uphold their rights, we engage proactively with local government and community structures. Our partners in Kenya Djibouti Somalia Program include: Lutheran Churches and their related agencies, The European Commission (ECHO), the US Government (BPRM), Church of Sweden, ELCA, WFP, UNICEF and UNHCR with whom we are key implementing partners.
Lutheran World Federation -Kenya-Djibouti-Somalia Program, is seeking to recruit suitable candidates for the positions of Human Resource Assistant (HR Assistant) in Dadaab Refugee Camp and Reporting to the Human Resource Officer.
- Comply with LWF’s HR policies and procedures
- Assist in the implementation of the organization policies and procedures
- Provide support in recruitment processes of Incentive staff.
- Maintain up-to-date Incentive files.
- Update Incentive staff records and files, including contracts, etc.
- Maintain National Staff files
- Generate incentive staff monthly reports.
- Manage staff Covid-19 Bookings
- Manage staff travel logistics including flight booking
- Provide administrative support for staff welfare programs/activities
- Ensure clearance of staff including final dues payments.
- Any others duties
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or Higher Diploma in Human Resource management
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- 2 Years relevant experience
- Understanding of labour laws
- Knowledge about own skills/profile
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Accurate and keen to detail
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Strong Administration skills
How to Apply
LWF World Service is an equal opportunity employer, irrespective of gender, race or religious affiliation. Qualified persons with disability and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
LWF World Service adheres to Child protection standards and to internal Child protection Policy. LWF World Service is signatory to the Code of Conduct for humanitarian agencies.
Our recruitment and selection procedures reflect the organization’s commitment to the prevention of abuse and exploitation of beneficiaries.
Please follow the below link
Closing Date: 30th March 2021