Social Welfare Officers Job, Current County Government Jobs,
Pursuit to the county Government Act 2012, section 59 (1) (a) and (b) the County Public Service Board of Marsabit wishes to recruit competent and qualified citizens to fill the following vacant positions in the underlisted County departments of Health Services, Lands, Energy & Physical Planning, Tourism, Culture & Social Service, Trade, Industry and Enterprise Development and Public Administration, Coordination and ICT.
CPSBM18/4/02/2021: Social Welfare Officers I -Job Group K (2 Posts)
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
- Deliver a comprehensive and effective social and welfare support services for the County
- Provide advice and support for addictions (gambling, alcoholism and drug dependence)
- Provide advice on retirement – preparation for transition
- Signpost other areas of specialist advice information and support
- To prevent anti-social activities through interaction and awareness creations
- Undertakes any other social service related duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Development studies, Sociology and related studies.
- Good networking and alliance building skills
- Knowledge of effective Community mobilization skills
- Fluency in English and
- Innovative, self-driven and team player
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and
- Must satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010
How to Apply
Interested applicant who meet the above qualifications should download prescribed application form from our website www.marsabitcpsb.go.ke and submit dully filled form together with cover letter, updated curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates and identification card (ID) by hand delivery to the address below:
The Acting Secretary/CEO
County Public Service Board of Marsabit
P.O. Box 110 – 60500
All applicants should seek clearance and attach copies or evidence thereof of the updated documents below:
- Kenya Revenue authority (Tax compliance certificate)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of good conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
All the applications should reach the office of the Secretary/CEO, County Public Service Board of Marsabit, on or before close of business Friday 2nd April 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification, it is an offence to produce and /or present fake certificates/documents.
Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other marginalized/Minorities who meet the requirement of the advertised posts are encouraged to apply.
‘The County Government of Marsabit is an equal opportunity employer’