Agricultural Officer Job, Agricultural Jobs March 2021
Position: Agricultural Officer I JG CPSB 09 (3 POSTS)
An officer at this level will be deployed in the division to coordinate activities in one of the following areas; Crop Production, Land Development, agricultural extension and Project Management. Further, duties and responsibilities will entail management of information desks within the division.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have
- Bachelor of Science degree in any of the following fields: – Food Science, Home Economics,Agriculture, Horticulture, Agriculture Economics, Natural Resource Management, Agribusiness, Agriculture
- AgriculturalEducation or any other relevant and equivalent qualification from a recognized
How to apply
Applicants are advised to use PSC 2 application form and attach the necessary documents. Allapplications should be submitted in a sealed A4 envelope clearly marked on the top left side indicating the reference number for position applied for and addressed to:
Migori County Public Service Board
P.O Box 365- 40400, Suna
Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the offices of the Migori County Public ServiceBoard located at Nyamome along Namba – Masara road adjacent to Nyamome SDA
Allapplications should reach the Secretary/CEO Migori County Public Service Board on or before Monday 29th March, 2021 at 5:00pm.
Shortlistedcandidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates and testimonials.
Forcandidates to meet the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, applicants must obtain the following clearance:
- Taxcompliance certificate from KRA
- Clearancecertificate from HELB
- Clearancecertificate from Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificateof good conduct from Criminal Investigation Department
- Women,People Living With Disabilities and Marginalized Groups are encouraged to apply,
- Onlyshortlisted and successful candidate will be contacted;
- Canvassingin any form will lead to automatic
MIGORI COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.