Assistant Agricultural Officer Job, Agricultural Jobs 2021
Position: Assistant Agricultural Officer III JG CPSB 11 (18 POSTS)
This will be the entry and training grade for Assistant Agricultural Officers’ cadre. An officer at this level will be deployed in a Division or in an Agricultural Training Center. Duties and responsibilities will involve training and advising farmers on matters related to Crop Production, Land Development, planning and management of demonstration plots.
- Provideextension to farmers on the development of general agriculture in the sub counties
- Superviseand coordinate the implementation of all agricultural projects in the wards\
- Compileand forward reports to specific
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C or its equivalent; and
- A Diploma in any of the following fields: Agriculture, Food Technology, Agriculture & Home Economics, Agricultural Education, Horticulture, or any other relevant and equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
How to apply
Applicants are advised to use PSC 2 application form and attach the necessary documents. Allapplications should be submitted in a sealed A4 envelope clearly marked on the top left side indicating the reference number for position applied for and addressed to:
Migori County Public Service Board
P.O Box 365- 40400, Suna
Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the offices of the Migori County Public ServiceBoard located at Nyamome along Namba – Masara road adjacent to Nyamome SDA
Allapplications should reach the Secretary/CEO Migori County Public Service Board on or before Monday 29th March, 2021 at 5:00pm.
Shortlistedcandidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates and testimonials.
Forcandidates to meet the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, applicants must obtain the following clearance:
- Taxcompliance certificate from KRA
- Clearancecertificate from HELB
- Clearancecertificate from Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificateof good conduct from Criminal Investigation Department
- Women,People Living With Disabilities and Marginalized Groups are encouraged to apply,
- Onlyshortlisted and successful candidate will be contacted;
- Canvassingin any form will lead to automatic
MIGORI COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.