NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Civil Engineer (WASH Officer) Job, Latest Engineering Jobs,
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
- Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
- Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specifications.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site.
- Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labour to determine project feasibility.
- Prepare or present public reports, such as bid proposals, deeds, environmental impact statements, and property and right-of-way descriptions.
- Test soils and materials to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations, concrete, asphalt, or steel.
- Conduct any other duties as may be assigned by the WASH Coordinator or the Area Manager
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from a recognized university or a Higher National Diploma from recognized national Polytechnic
- In-depth skills and knowledge in all aspects of engineering
- Understanding of Water pipeline designs and knowledge of ArcGis; Epanet, Autocad Civil 3D, Civil-CAD and water modelling software
- Be a registered graduate engineer with EBK
- These are personal qualities that influence how successful people are in their job. Of the 12 behavioral competencies, the following are essential for this position:
- Handling insecure environments
- Working with people
- Planning and delivering results
- Communicate with impact and respect
How To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It's Free.