Chief Nursing Officer Job, Nursing Jobs March,
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is Kenya’s first and largest countrywide, fully-integrated private healthcare system, registered in October 2015 and born out of the Oasis Group Practice model of health services provision to harmonize the various companies & facilities existing across the country under the Oasis umbrella. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin-Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega and Bungoma.
We are looking to fill the following positions with qualified and suitable individuals willing to join us.
Job Title: Chief Nursing Officer (1 Position)
Job Location: Nairobi
Responsible for planning, organizing and directing the overall operations of Nursing/Patient Care Services. Ensures compliance with patient care quality standards as it relates to the care provided to all age groups of patients ranging from neonate to geriatric. Maintains performance improvement activities within the department and participates in Continued Quality Improvement activities.
- Promotes the mission, vision and values of the
- Knows and practices the prescribed policies and standards of Nursing/Patient Care
- Organizes, directs, and administers the Nursing/Patient Care Services in order to provide the level of care required by current medical and nursing
- Plans and coordinates with the Financial Controller, Administrator and HR Officer, utilizing the respective Nursing Leadership members for planning the budgeting requirements for personnel, supplies, and
- Responsible for cost controls to insure maximum effectiveness of funds expended from the approved departmental
- Supports and develops Nursing/Patient Care Services in the coordination of the employee selection process, work assignments/duty allocations, performance appraisals, and staff development for these services.
- Maintains continuing quality assessment and improvement analysis and evaluation of patient care delivery and communicates with Administration on the activities/issues of Nursing/Patient Care
- Plans and recommends to Administration new facilities or equipment, or modification thereto, needed to provide patient
- Recommends, supports, and participates in education services, programs of education, and training, including orientation of new employees. Encourages and facilitates the professional advancement of employees by affording opportunities for further education and
- Recommends the modification, addition, or deletion of personnel policies to insure reasonable hours and acceptable working conditions to provide patient care coverage.
- Approves the nurses’ Rota as forwarded by floor managers.
- Initiates and participates in problem solving, policy forming conferences for Nursing/Patient Care Services. Maintains close coordination with all departments to ensure continuity and collaboration of services.
- Ensures that cordial professional relationships are maintained with patients, their families and friends.
- Interprets the goals of the Nursing/Patient Care Services areas to the community by maintaining harmonious and effective relationships with the education system, volunteer groups, agencies, and the community.
- At least BSc. Nursing degree; MSc. Nursing an added advantage
- 2 Years of relevant nursing management experience.
- Demonstrated intention to advance professionally.
- Flexibility, a high degree of organization and the ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced rapidly changing environment.
- Strong work ethic and dedication
- Data analysis, communication, creativity, critical thinking and effective problem solving abilities.
- The ability to demonstrate leadership, managerial ability, good interpersonal relationships, and the application of sound administrative principles.
- Ability to determine appropriate course of action in more complex situations
How to Apply
Online applications to be sent to email@example.com before close of business on 3rd April 2021. Remember to quote the job title and the word Nairobi on the email Subject, e.g. Nurse Nairobi etc