Nursing Officer Job, Current Nursing Jobs,
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is Kenya’s first and largest countrywide, fully-integrated private healthcare system, registered in October 2015 and born out of the Oasis Group Practice model of health services provision to harmonize the various companies & facilities existing across the country under the Oasis umbrella. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin-Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega and Bungoma.
We are looking to fill the following positions with qualified and suitable individuals willing to join us.
Nursing Officer (2 Positions)
Job Location: Nairobi, Kitui
To provide comprehensive medical and nursing services to all patients in order to assist them regain good health. To promote and restore patients’ health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends and families; supervising assigned team.
- Identifies patient service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand service
- Maintains nursing guidelines by following the laid down Standard Nursing Policies and
- Adhere to duty Rosters and Patient Allocation; Assess, Plan and implement nursing care using the Nursing process
- Maintain the nursing ethos as prescribed in the Nurses’ Act Cap 257 of the Laws of Kenya and the
- Hospital regulations.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and
- Maintain a therapeutic environment with other health and non-health professionals to uplift multi- disciplinary team
- Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching and counseling patient, friends, and family and reinforcing their understanding of disease, medications, and self- care
- Provides information to patients and health care team by answering questions and requests raised by clients.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by following the stipulated nursing
- Protects self, patients and employees by strictly adhering to Infection Control
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by monitoring confidential information
- Maintains documentation of patient care services by diligently and faithfully filling all necessary patient
- Achieves financial objectives by utilizing available resources, using medical equipment correctly and billing promptly services
- Update inventories daily and ensure emergency equipment are updated on a daily
- A Diploma/Degree in Nursing
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Computer literate
- Clinical Skills, customer care, Infection Control, Nursing Skills, Administering Medication, Medical Teamwork, Health Promotion and Maintenance
- Registration by the Nursing Council of Kenya
How to Apply
Online applications to be sent to email@example.com before close of business on 3rd April 2021. Remember to quote the job title and the word Nairobi on the email Subject, e.g. Nurse Nairobi etc