Commis de Cuisine Job, Current Hotel Jobs,
Our Kitchen Team has a taste for developing the flavors to cook up a storm and strives to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation – creating memorable moments for our guests.
As Commis de Cuisine, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested? Then why not say Yes, I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Key Responsibilities of the Commis de Cuisine include:
- Supports the smooth running of the kitchen department, where all aspects of the guest dining experience throughout the whole Hotel are delivered to the highest level
- Works as part of a team that maximizes guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to enquiries and problem resolution
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner
- Delivers on departmental plans and objectives, where hotel initiatives & targets are achieved
- Collaborates with their immediate report, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company culture and values.
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
- Culinary/Food Production training and certification from an approved institution
- Proven experience in a kitchen position, ideally within a hotel environment
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing service environments
- Good leadership skills with a hands-on approach and lead-by-example work style
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions and cultures
- An open, positive and communicative personality
- Ability to handle multiple challenging priorities and assignments
- Hands-on approach with a can-do work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms