Civil Engineer Job, Current Engineering Jobs,
Position: Civil Engineer with Environmental Expertise
- Design and supervision of projects.
- Implementing environmental policies and practices .
- Devising strategies to meet targets and to encourage best practice.
- Devising the best tools and systems to monitor performance and to implement strategies .
- Ensuring compliance with environmental legislation .
- Assessing, analysing and collating environmental performance data and reporting information to internal staff, clients and regulatory bodies .
- Confirming that materials, ingredients and so on are ethically or environmentally sourced.
- Managing environmental strategy budgets.
- Liaising with internal staff including senior managers and directors .
- Acting as a champion or cheerleader for environmental issues within your organisation.
- Providing environmental training to staff at all levels.
- Writing plans and reports .
- Keeping up to date with relevant changes in environmental legislation and initiatives including international legislation where applicable.
- Producing educational or information resources for internal staff, clients or the general public .
- Liaising with regulatory bodies such as the Environment Agency.
- At least a BSc in Civil Engineering, Water Engineering or Water and Environmental Engineering;
- Must be a Registered NEMA Lead Expert with a minimum of 5 years’ experience;
- Should be fully conversant with modern design and drafting softwares such as Civil 3D and AutoCAD;
- Must have worked in at least two Civil Engineering Projects as a NEMA Lead Expert. He/ she will have the capacity to work independently.
- Professional Registration with EBK will be an added advantage
How to apply
Applications to be sent to
and to reach before 19th March, 2021
Apply through email, attaching detailed CV and Testimonials indicating Availability.