Patient Attendant Job, Current Medical Jobs,
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for a Patient Attendant Position for one of our clients.
Provide support services to patients and staff in Accident & Emergency Department.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Wheeling patients to and from Accident & Emergency.
- Explaining to patients where they are being taken to.
- Ensuring cleanliness of the department.
- Providing a clean supply of utensils in the department throughout the day.
- Delivering mails to other departments in an accurate and timely manner.
- Collecting supplies from stores as may be assigned.
- Transport or wheel patients to appropriate areas within the hospital and/ or its subsidiaries.
- Adhere to all hospital rules, regulations and standards.
- Work together with nurses to assist with ambulating, turning and positioning of patients.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality regarding patient files and conditions.
- Ensure that the assigned are thoroughly cleaned to meet the expected standards.
- Provide patients with food, beverages and any other forms of nourishment as required.
- Run errands for the department and deliver messages accurately and promptly.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned Charge Nurse or Unit Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- KCSE mean C – Minus
- At least Diploma in Social Work, Counselling Psychology, EMT Course.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in a hospital or healthcare environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Efficient, energetic and flexible.
How to Apply
Send CV firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th March 2021. Clearly indicate the job title.