Graduate Design Internship, Current Engineering Jobs,
Vacancy: Graduate Design Intern
Preference: Ladies are encouraged to apply for this position
Sheffield Steel Systems Limited is a registered company specializing in the provision of Kitchen, Cold-room and Laundry Solutions. We are located off Mombasa road near SGR Syokimau railway station.
Our services entail Concept Design, Customized Solutions, Fabrications, Supplies, and Spares and after Sales Services. Sheffield provides a one stop shop solution for setting up and equipping a wide range of food and beverage facilities including Kitchens, Restaurants, Bar and Coffee Shops.
We seek to hire a Design Intern who will be tasked with the following responsibilities
- Pre-sales design using AutoCAD to produce equipment layouts, MEP layouts and Elevations.
- Developing Bill of quantities from Equipment layouts.
- Developing MEP drawings in plans and elevations.
- Developing Master Bill of quantities from MEP layouts.
- Learn and apply developing 3D’s from sketches using Solid works, Archicad / 3D’s max rendering to images of various views for presentation.
- Apply Graphic design using Adobe to produce marketing material.
- Learning and Operating the CNC laser Cutting machine
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Candidate should have 1-2 years’ experience.
- Experience using CAD Proficiency.
- Ability to multitask and manage workload with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical skills with heightened problem-solving ability
- Very detail oriented with strong follow-up skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their CV and application stating the position applied for as the subject and indicate their current gross salaries in the application to email@example.com. By 19th March 2021.
Sheffield steel systems is a professional company and does not charge any amount of money during the recruitment process .Only shortlisted Candidates who meet our expectations will be contacted.